The ARC 2.0 universal sling design folds to fit every patient with one brace – right or left. Our signature aluminum waistband is moldable to each patient’s unique torso shape and prevents anterior migration that is common with shoulder braces. The ARC 2.0 features material that moves moisture away from the skin to another layer of fabric for quick evaporation.
Showing the single result
- Brace positions include gunslinger, neutral plane and external rotation
- Universal sling design to fit every patient with one brace
- Unique pistol grip adjusts with quick-pull tabs and keeps the arm from migrating forward out of the sling
- Optional underarm strap relieves pressure on the neck for larger patients and patients positioned in external rotation
- One-hand buckles ease patient reapplication
- Cold therapy cutout in the sling