The HEX Elbow Brace controls range of motion and protects against hyperextension, making it the ideal brace for use during high-level activities. With its half-wrap bicep sleeve, the HEX is easy to apply and remove. The posterior straps prevent the brace from migrating, maximizing the product’s effectiveness.
Showing all 2 results
- Slip-on half-wrap bicep sleeve
- “X” anterior straps with strap-lock buckle
- Adjustable hinges to control desired ROM (0° - 40° extension / 45° - 90° flexion)
- Half Airmesh for breathability and half neoprene for compression
- Additional elbow foam padding
The Telescoping Elbow meets all of your orthopedic elbow needs. The unique design reduces brace migration and maintains proper positioning, creating a comfortable environment to facilitate healing.
- Malleable cuffs capture soft tissue and maintain hinge alignment
- Push-button telescoping uprights for perfect fit
- Drop-lock mechanism for quick immobilization
- Optional shoulder strap include
- Optional supination / pronation hand attachment
- Optional neutral hand position attachment