stērízō – to steadfastly set, strengthen
Designed to facilitate reproducible results allowing total hip replacement patients to return back to their personalized level of activity.
Built to achieve optimal alignment, desired leg length, and rotational stability. Streamlined, two-tray instrumentation system to complement the surgical technique.
- Tapered cementless stem with sintered titanium coating
- Reduced distal tip for Direct Anterior approach
- Acetabular Cup with sintered titanium coating
- Highly cross-linked poly liners (Neutral and 20-degree offering)
- Head offerings: 28mm, 32mm, & 36mm
- Cobalt Chrome and BIOLOX® delta Ceramic Femoral Heads